Click here for Myspace Layouts

Thursday 9 June 2011

story about my personal

Assalamualaikum.

    Hello, I'm Nurul Fazlin Binti Ahmad and I am 19 years old. I live in Selangor which is the most peaceful country. I like reading book especially story book, so you can probably guess how I spend most of my time. I like cat because I think that cat is very cute animal. Moreover, I was born on 22 March 1992 in Selangor. I was studied at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Sepang in from 4 until form 5. Before this, I was studied at Sekolah Agama Menengah Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi in from 1 until 3. I am very interested in science subjects in secondary school because I was very interested in learning ways that require us to conduct experiments on an object.
    My favourite colour are purple, green and white. these colour can make me  more comfortable and enjoyable. My favourite food is fried noodles and my favourite drink is horlicks.

   Now, I would like to share about my family. Firstly, I would like to introduce about my father who is Ahmad Bin Ibrahim. He was born on 28 December 1957 in Kedah and now he is 54 years old.He is very responsible father. Then, let me introduce about my mother. My mother’s name is Nafsiah Binti Haji Borhan. She was born on 15 July 1960 in Selangor and she is 51 years old. she is very understanding mother and I very closed with her other than my father.

    I was the third child of five siblings. I feel very lucky because I have a brother, a sister, a brother and a younger sister. Let me introduce about my brother first, his name is Mohd Azhar Bin Ahmad and he is 26 years old. He was born on 1 October 1985 in kajang. my sister’s name is Nurul Ashikin Binti Ahmad and she is 23 years old. She was born on 30 April 1988. She is very kind girls. My younger brother’s name is Mohd Azamuddin bin Ahmad and he is 16 years old. He was studied at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Sepang. my younger’s sister name is Nurul Fazira Binti Ahmad and she is 13 years old. She was studied at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Sepang.They born in the same they were born on the same date of January 13 in different years in the same hospital.

    So, this is story about my personal life. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment